Welcome! (Introduction)

I'd like to welcome you to my blog! The first thing that you may be wondering is what exactly can you expect to find here. To be quite honest, a little bit of everything. I plan on sharing my opinions with you, my dreams, and my experiences of my daily life. Everything from parenting, makeup, product reviews, photography & design, relationships, trips, fashion, milestones, struggles, and so much more! 

Since this is my first post, I'd like to introduce myself. I go by Natasha and I am 27 years old. I have one daughter whom I homeschool (I will refer to her as Ouks), and we live with her father (let's call him Jay) in a tiny, boring town in Southern Ontario. I am a struggling photographer and graphic designer (oh, how I struggle) who has a love for makeup, art, music and really anything creative. 

I've decided that instead of binge watching Netflix, I needed to do something more productive. After many nights of overthinking about my options, I decided that I would give blogging a try, and here I am! Hopefully you will stick around for this new journey as I share my thoughts, dreams and life!



Share:

0 comments