My Favourite Apps (Currently)

My Favourite Apps (currently)

There’s just about nothing you can do now a days, without technology being involved.
I can certainly say that between my phone and my laptop, the majority of my day is spent using technology, whether it be for business, research, entertainment or educational purposes.
Today I’ve decided to share with you my favourite apps on my IPhone. 

1. Pinterest

No matter if you’re into makeup, crafts, DIY, decorating, hair styling or if you’re looking for some inspiration for a party, business or fitness, Pinterest has it all.
I sometimes find myself losing track of time when I go into this app. I will start off looking for home decoration ideas and end up reading about life hacks. This may be my ultimate favourite app!
I love that by analyzing your past pins, Pinterest will recommend pins for you in your home feed.


2. Instagram
Instagram is defiantly my absolute favourite place to watch mini tutorials and look for picture inspirations for makeup and hair.
It is like a never ending beauty inspiration app.
I also love Instagram as a way to market business. There are so many potential customers and it’s easy to interact with them.


3. Apple Music
I am a huge music lover and this app is my go to! I love that it personalizes the suggestions for you so you’re only seeing new music that you will like.
The premade playlists are pretty awesome too. They have a playlist for just about anything whether it be a hip-hop workout playlist, wedding playlist, or bedtime playlist.
The Apple Music library is vast and also has a radio section, new music section and connect section where you can follow your favourite artists.


4. Google Calendar
If it wasn’t for my Google Calendar app I would never be on time/show up for half of my events or even make any of my set deadlines.
I love how organized this app is with colour coding, being able to set event times, being able to set  reminders and being able to block out entire days, weeks or months with events/projects.
This helps me out so much because I love organization and planning.


5. Period Tracker (Lite)
I feel like every girl should have a good period tracker. This one happens to be the best one for me out of all the ones I have tried.
It shows your projected period start date, as well as ovulation days which is great if you’re trying to conceive (or avoid it).
You can add symptoms, moods, track your weight, body temperature and keep track of your birth control pills as well as days you’re intimate.
It will tell you the average day in your cycle and break it down into months for you.
You can also turn on pregnancy mode which tells you your projected delivery date.


So there you have it. My favourite apps on my IPhone.
What are your favourite phone apps?!
Let me know in the comments.




Share:

0 comments