Social Media Roundup!



Today I am going to share with you, my favourite Instagram, Snapchat and Youtube accounts! From beauty to homeschool and more. I will break it down into categories and share my top 3 in no particular order. No need for a long intro so lets jump right into it!




1. 
If, like myself, you enjoy an amazing hair/makeup transformation then you will love @anthonycuts on Instagram! Anthony isn't only talented at hair but makeup as well. Not only will you be amazed with his work but you can gush over his adorable children and gorgeous wife. 


2. 
Your one stop shop of beauty tutorials and inspiration! I love this page because I am always finding inspiration and also new accounts to follow. It's also a great place to find new products to try. 



3. 
Can't make it to the gym? This Instagram account will make that an excuse of the past with hundreds of videos showing workouts you can do right at home (some even with kids in tow). It certainly motivates you when you see a mom doing squats while holding a toddler. 



1.  
msaaliyahjay
If you're into fashion, beauty and keeping it real, Aaliyah Jay is just the person for you to follow. This New York bombshell is a beautiful, talented makeup artist with great style, who knows how to have fun. What more could you ask for? You can also check out her Youtube (MsAaliyahJay) for tutorials, looks and story times.



2.  
dillonfrancis
Even if you aren't a big fan of EDM, Dillon Francis has to have one of the best Snapchat accounts of all time. His skits and rants are ridiculous and absolutely hilarious. If you enjoy his Snapchat you have to check out his comedy show DJ World on Youtube. If you are a fan of his music he gives you sneak peeks of his upcoming work on his Snap and a behind the scenes look at his shows. 



3. 
Badgal (Rihanna) 
I'm sure those who know me are going to say this is a completely biased opinion, but Rihanna's Snapchat is one of my favourites! Her laid back personality and fun nature is almost addictive to watch. I also love seeing her Snaps of her shows (since I haven't gotten to go to one yet :(). The only downfall is that she doesn't Snap too often but I think that's part of the reason it's so exciting to see her Snaps when she finally does post. 



1. 
This is a new one for me but I'm absolutely addicted! I found it while looking for homeschooling accounts and ended up watching the majority of their videos about their adoption journey and their family life. I always find it difficult to find someone I can listen to for the entire duration of a video but Angela's videos are easy to watch and it's impossible not to fall in love with their family. 



2. 
If you're looking for the most real and honest reviews of beauty products, Stephanie Nicole is it! She grew up in the beauty industry and works in the beauty manufacturing industry. No matter how popular the brand Stephanie always gives her 100% honest opinion, no sugar coating!



3. 
This channel follows two beautiful little girls, Gabby and Nadia, as they share their natural hair care, homeschooling, family vlogs and more! I love this channel because I can watch it with the Ouks and it also gives me great ideas for caring for our hair. You can also follow their mom's page for an adult based channel. (The Mind Catcher)


There you have it! My current social media roundup. If you get a chance to check them out leave a comment and let me know what you think or let me know what your favourite social media accounts are. 




Share:

0 comments