Our Homeschool Schedule (2016-2017)



In light of school starting in our area tomorrow, I thought I would give you a glimpse into what our plans are for our homeschooling this year. I'm not going to go into the specific materials that we will be covering just yet but I will be doing a separate post in regards to curriculum and units we will cover. I will also be attaching a free blank version of the schedule I have made.

The first thing I'd like to address is that I do not have designated times for each subject as I plan on taking it day by day and by how Ouks is feeling. I also find when I use designated times, it starts becoming stressful if we fall behind for any reason. Things start getting rushed and that means we lose quality.

Monday

Reading
Writing
Math
Music
P.E.

Tuesday

Reading
Art
Spelling
Science
P.E.

Wednesday

Social Studies
Writing
Math
Art
P.E.

Thursday

Foreign Language
Geography
Spelling
Science
P.E.

We've also decided to go with a Monday to Thursday schedule and taking Friday off. Saturdays Ouks will be going to gymnastics in the morning from September to November so I thought having a break on Friday would be good for her, and it also gives me some time to work on my own stuff.

Here is a picture of the schedule I ended up designing. I had a pretty plain one designed before but I thought it would be nice to have something that was pleasant to look at.




Here's the link for the blank version of this schedule. Let me know if you end up using it and if it helps you out!
Thinking, Dreaming, Living Schedule Freebie


What's your homeschooling schedule like for this year? Be sure to leave a comment and let me know.




Share:

0 comments