My Makeup Wishlist


Today I'm going to give you a glimpse of my makeup wishlist! Don't be surprised if you don't see a lot of high end products as I'm super frugal aka cheap as hell. Let's hop right into it!



1. Juvia's Place
  • The Nubian Eye Shadow Palette 
  • Nubian 2nd Edition Palette
  • The Masquerade Palette 

All of the swatches I have seen for the Juvia's Place palettes look amazing and the reviews are great. The cost of the palettes are insanely affordable with The Nubian Palette and the Nubian 2nd Edition Palette going for $35.00 each (on sale now for $23.50 & $30.00) and The Masquerade Palette priced at $39.99 (also on sale for $32.50 right now). You can purchase these palettes here, Juvia's Place.


2. BH Cosmetics
Images from: BH Cosmetics

  • Take Me to Brazil Palette 
  • Carli Bybel - 14 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette

The Take Me To Brazil Palette looks like the perfect palette for fun, bright looks, something I would love to do more of, whereas the Carli Bybel Palette is perfect for more natural, soft looks and also includes highlighters. You can purchase these palettes on the BH Cosmetics website. 


3. Morphe

Images from: Morphe Brushes

  • Deysi Danger Highlight Palette
  • 35O Matte & 35O Shimmer Nature Glow Bundle

I've heard great things about Morphe, and I am just dying to get my hands on some of their stuff. The Deysi Danger Highlight Palette looks so gorgeous to me and the 35O palettes have the perfect colours for everyday looks. You can purchase these items on the Morphe website.



4. Jouer Cosmetics

Image from: Jouer Cosmetics


  • Jouer Powder Highlight in Citrine

This is a brand new product which I first saw on Nikki Tutorials Snapchat. It swatches absolutely beautifully. I am in the market for a great highlighter and I think that this might be the one! You can purchase this here, Jouer Cosmetics.


5. Benefit Cosmetics

Image from: Benefit Cosmetics


  • Bigger and Bolder Brows Kit

I first saw this product on Viva Glam Kay's Instagram. The outcome is amazing and the price is great at $34.00 US a kit! That's amazing because just the Ka-BROW product that comes with this kit is usually $24.00 EACH. In this kit you get a full size eye brow cream-gel, a full size high brow eyebrow highlighter, a mini Ready, Set, BROW!, and shaping stencils. You can purchase this kit here, Benefit Cosmetics.  


So there you have it. My current makeup wishlist. Of course this isn't EVERYTHING that I would like to have but it is the ones that I'm obsessing over at this time. 

What is on your makeup wishlist? Are there any products that you swear by and think everyone should add to their wishlist? Let me know by leaving a comment below. 



Share:

0 comments