My Favourite Photos I've Taken (So Far)




Hey guys, so today I've decided to share with you,  my favourite photos that I've captured so far. By no means are these shots perfect but for some reason or another they have a spot in my heart and I can't get enough of them! 



   
Every year we've made it a tradition to get a photo of Ouks and Jay on the beach.



This was my first ever newborn session and oddly my best. After this I attempted other newborn sessions but I quickly realized it wasn't for me.




Maternity sessions are probably one of my absolute favourite types of sessions to do. Especially on the beach.




I love the vintage feel of both of these photos. I am a sucker for vintage type sessions.




Another favourite of mine is couples sessions. Love is such a beautiful thing to capture.




I think these two are some of my favourites because they weren't planned! Sometimes the best images you capture are the ones you didn't have to put any thought into. They just happen naturally.




For these ones there's just something rich about the colours for me. I love earth tones and these both have such beautiful brown, green and beige tones.



These flowers are one of my favourite shots I've taken at a wedding. The way the orange stands out on the brown table and pops really does it for me.
This picture of Ouks is from Thanksgiving last year and I just love how happy and carefree she looks.




If you haven't caught on by now, my child is my number one model. This Christmas photo was a huge hit two years ago!




Weddings are my all time favourite. It's the beginning of a new chapter in a couples relationship and there's just something so beautiful about that commitment.



This one is a forever favourite. This is my families kitty, Kewi. We had her for about 17 years. What's so amazing about this photo is that in the before version of this image Kewi has cauliflower ear and looked very ill. She was sick and was not going to live much longer. I decided to take a photo and edit it to make her look how she did before getting ill for my mom. RIP Kiki! 


So there you have it, these are my favourite images I've taken so far.



   

   



         

   


Share:

0 comments