Where Have I Been?


I have been completely MIA from my blog for quite some time, with good reasoning, I promise! To say that our lives have taken a drastic change is an understatement. John and I found ourselves at a point where we recognized that we had to make some big changes in order to better our lives not only for ourselves but for our daughter.

With very little preparation, we decided to move from out tiny town to the big city (Toronto). So far for me it has been quite a shock in terms of the differences in busyness between a small town and a huge city. Slowly but surely I am starting to gain comfort with the amount of people and constant on the go feel here.

Now that we have gotten a little settled in I will be getting back to my regular posting two to three times a week and I'm very excited to be somewhere where I can have more exciting adventures to share with you all, places to take Ouks on field trips, as well as better access to a wider variety of products to share with you guys! I plan on posting some vlogs now as well and some makeup/hair tutorials.

Can't wait to share this new journey and see where it takes us.

xoxo




Share:

0 comments