My Favourite Websites for Homeschooling


Blog - Fave Homeschool websites

As I've mentioned before, Jay and I home school our 5 year old daughter. There were many reasons why we chose to do so, which I will save for another post but it has been amazing so far and she is learning quite a bit. The best part is, I have yet to have to spend any type of significant amount of money on school materials and I'm going to share with you my favourite websites to get free (or nearly free) home school materials! This is even great for people with children in school because you can find material to keep your children's minds fresh over the Summer holidays. So in no particular order, here are my favourite websites for home schooling!
 
This website is not only a great place to buy lessons but to find free ones as well. I think this has to be one of my most visited sites by far. I love that the material is made by educators all over the world and that I can browse numerous subjects to find exactly what I need. The fact that there are so many different educators sharing their ideas makes it easy to find approaches that you may not have thought about on your own.  I am actually considering designing and creating my own lessons and sharing it through the TeachersPayTeachers website.
 
This website is the main reason that Ouks has been reading for the last two years. It’s an interactive game where your child finds themselves helping their monster though numerous areas in search of parts of their spaceship so they can get home. Your child collects coins as they go along and can customize their monster to their liking.  They won’t even notice that they’re learning while playing this one. I love that they have certificates of completion for the different levels and the best part is it is FREE!
 
This website covers just about everything. Free homeschool material, homeschool deals and coupons, educational apps, free and cheap kindle books, tips on affording the homeschool life, easy homeschool meals and homeschool inspiration! All of the best sources for homeschool material is rounded up and share right here all in one easy convenient spot!
 
This site is a great place to look for full curriculums! They have great deals and have made sure that finding whatever you need, whether by grade or subject, is simple.
 
 
So there you have it, my most frequented and favourite websites for homeschooling.
What are your favourite educational websites? Do we share any of the same?
















Share:

0 comments