Freebie Friday

Hey guys! So I've decided as a way to give back to my followers, I'm going to be doing a freebie every Friday. It will be things like invitations, planner pages, tutorials and more! So stay tuned for that starting this upcoming Friday.

Lately I've been putting a lot of work into my Etsy shop, trying to learn how to better market my shop as well as coming up with new listing ideas. I've also been working on a new venture that I will hopefully be able to share with everyone this Summer.

I also have a new project coming up where I'm going to be creating a planner/journal. I'm just in the phase of choosing the pages that will be included. I'm very excited about this because I love writing everything down and planning so I can't wait to create something I can use personally as well as share with other people. Please feel free to leave some comments of things you wish were in your planner.


Share:

0 comments