New Project & Freebie!



Recently I started working on designing a planner. I've had the idea to make a planner for quite some time now. I just REALLY started to work on it and designing it after I made these dividers for my own personal binder.


Currently I'm working on choosing a cover for my planner. This for me is turning out to be the most difficult part. In the end I may just end up offering multiple covers to choose from. In the next couple of days I will be choosing what the contents of the planner will be. I really want this to be a planner that can be used by just about anyone. Some ideas I have are yearly, monthly and daily calendar pages, weekly meal planner, and a goal tracker. There are some more ideas floating around but I want to keep some of my ideas a surprise!




Since I've been talking about making a planner, I decided to make the Freebie Friday a printable calendar for April!

Click the picture to get the download. 


What types of things would you find in your perfect planner?! Leave some comments below and let me know!

Share:

0 comments